Enrollment Forms


I will need you to fill up these forms before I start taking care of your child. I am required by the State of North Carolina to get these forms duly filled and signed from you.

Please download these forms from the links given below. These forms are also available from State of North Carolina Division of Child Development web site.

  1. Written Plan of Care
  2. Child Enrollment Form
  3. Child Medical Report
  4. Child Immunization History
  5. Infant Feeding Schedule
  6. Discipline Policy
  7. Safe Sleep Policy
  8. Sleep Position Waiver - Doctor
  9. Sleep Positon Waiver - Parent
  10. NC child care law - Summary
  11. Permission for medication